AMable calls for proposals that bring forward an innovative idea of functional products that needs Additive Manufacturing (AM) to become real. The call aims to enable SMEs to take up AM with the help of financial support and AMable Services. These services target at support and upskilling of employees in the areas of design for AM, technology development, skills and education and to support their business development.
- Call Identifier: AMable OC 6
- Submission Deadline: 01.11.2020 1700 Brussels time
- Estimated Budget: 900.000 Euros
- Eligibility: SME's and mid-caps from the European Union
- Experimentation types: Feasibility Studies (short time frame, low TRL) and Best Practice Experiments (higher TRL)
- Experimentation teams: SME in the supplier role, for Best Practice an SME or mid-cap in the user role is needed
- Experimentation: Innovative idea of a functional product that needs AM to be come alive
Please find the following documents to aid you in the preparation of your proposal:
Please revisit this page before submission to check for updates of the above documents or additional information that guides you to a successful application.
In case of questions and for the submission, please mail to the oc6 mailbox
If you would like to discuss your idea with one of our tutors, please mail to tutors
Ever visited an AMable Experience Lab? These events are a great opportunity to learn about additive manufacturing. Experts give an insight into design and construction topics so that you can see how to solve challenges. Based on these talks, you get an insight into practical solutions from simulation across materials down to post processing. And - it is a great place to discuss ideas with others. You present your case and you will get inspiring feedback.
Pitch your product idea. Win support for travel and expenses to join an AMable Experience Lab of your choice.
The fourth call adds another set of experiments to AMable. We are looking forward to meet the SMEs and kick off their experiments.
All OC3 proposals have been evaluated. The teams have teamed up with their tutors to start work.
All OC2 experiments are running and some are close to finish. Stay tuned for updates on their achievements.